Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: BigPark Inc.
Format: DVD compatible with Kinect for Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system
ESRB Rating: Pending
Availability: November 2010
“Kinect Joy Ride,” the first controller-free racing game combines kart racing excitement with the effortless fun of full-body gaming possible only with Kinect for Xbox 360.
“Kinect Joy Ride” reinvents driving and kart racing by adding massive jumps and full-body stunts. You bend, twist and move your body to hug the curves, jump through obstacles and show off your acrobatic skills. Yes including sticking your butt out to cause your cart to drift.
- No steering wheel or controller required.
- Lean to drift, and use your hands to fire rockets.
- Flip, twist or spin your car in the air with full-body motion and chain tricks together for even better scores.
- Racing action meets friendly competition with racing competition or co-pilot cooperative play in the same living room, or head-to-head competitive play for up to eight players on Xbox LIVE.
- Six hyperactive courses and a multitude of environments.
Share this post: