According to PopCap’s PR Head the critically acclaimed Plants Vs. Zombies is coming to Nintendo DS this January. Plants vs. Zombies will run us $19.95 and include the standard game, mini-games, adventure, survival, and puzzle modes plus “new and exclusive game content.”
Plants vs. Zombies pits you against legions of invading zombies bent on overwhelming your lawn and making their way to your front door. To defeat the hordes of living dead trespassing on your lawn, you must purchase and plant a wide range of lovable mutant flowers, vines, trees and other foliage that has zombie-combating powers and abilities.
Features of Plants vs. Zombies include:
• Five different modes of play: Adventure, Survival, Puzzle, Zen Garden and Mini-Game Challenges
• 50 levels in the main Adventure mode and more than 50 more in the other game modes
• More than four dozen plants, from cherry bombs and peashooters to melon-pults, wall-nuts and sunflowers
• Dozens of different zombie types, including back-from-the-dead miners, businessmen, football players, even a zombie bobsled team!
• Suburban almanac tracks your progress and provides vital stats on plant and zombie types
• Crazy Dave’s trunk-o’-the-car shop where you can purchase special “power plants” and other zombie-exterminating tools as well as potted versions for your Zen Garden
• New fluid animation technology for prettier plants and zippier zombies
• 14 original musical pieces that dynamically adjust to the intensity of the game in real time
Share this post: