- Custom Kinect Port on the back of the console that directly hooks up to the Kinect sensor
- Larger Quieter System Fan
- Quieter Optical Drive
- Touch Sensitive Buttons – turn the Xbox 360 on or off and eject a disc with the swipe of a finger
- Built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Comes with a 250GB HD.
The HD is now swapable so you can upgrade to larger drives easier. (Updated June-18)Kotaku has an unboxing video of the new hard drive. It’s still proprietary. No swaping out a larger drive like their “fact sheet” says.
- 5 USB Slots – 2 front 3 rear
- Smaller power supply (not compatible with previous models of the Xbox 360
- Comes with matching Black Wireless Controller
- Backward compatible with accessories and games (except HD and Memory Units)
- No more Memory Unit slot. But the Xbox can now use any flash drive as a memory card.
- Includes AV cable, HDMI out, and integrated Optical Audio out.
- Integrated CPU and GPU using 45nm architecture for less heat output. (Overheating was the cause of the RROD issues)
Share this post: